Saturday 10 May 2014

Mothers Day

Tomorrow is going to be a tough Mothers Day, it will be my first without my sweet mom. I wish I had taken more time when she was here to thank her properly for all that she taught me, and for her example. You  think that your mom is always going to be there. Your mom is invincible. I don't know about you, but in my mind my mom could do anything. She was and will always be my hero.
 My mom taught me to love unconditionally. I was a bit of a brat in my early 20s. My mom loved me know matter what colour my hair was or what funky clothes I was wearing. My mom taught me to cook and bake. My mom taught me to serve others. My mom taught me to love the Gospel. My mom taught me listen when someone needed a listening ear. My mom taught me not to judge others, because you haven't walked in their shoes.
Mom loved her grandchildren and her great grandson so very much. She was proud of each and every one of them.
Mom loved her eternal companion.
Mom loved each one of her children.
I wish I had taken more time to thank my mom properly for everything she taught me.
I wish that tomorrow I could give my mom and great big hug and a kiss on her cheek and whisper in her ear Thank You for everything!
If you are lucky to have your mom here with you call her up, or do it in person if possible and thank her. You never know what is coming around the corner, don't miss the chance!

Mom I love you!
2013

Waiting for the Price is Right to start. 2013

Holding Jack for the first time.

2012

Ryans grad 2012

One of moms favourite spots with some of her favourite people.

With her big catch! 2012

1 comment:

  1. Your mom was the best! (Mine was too!) Those Hancock women were/are pretty swell. And so are you!

    ReplyDelete