Sunday 2 February 2014

Getting Healthy

I have decided that I needed to get healthy. I need to lose weight. And I need to do it for me. I know I'll never be 125 lbs again, but I need to lose weight. There are so many diets out there, how do you decide whats best for you? I believe when you want to lose weight and get healthy its a life change, it has to be. If I was to go on a diet that said no white flour or sugar and I loss weight, whats going to happen when you start to eat the white flour and sugar again? The weight is going to come back. Thats why it has to be a total life change. I'm one that if you tell me I can't have something I want it NOW! So, I'm going to cut back on my eating, I'm going to still enjoy eating, but I will eat less. I know that exercising is a big part of weight loss. Right now I'm doing Zumba two to three days a week. I love Zumba! Its super fun and boy do you get your heart rate up. I need to do something else, but I don't have a lot of money or time. So tomorrow morning I'm going to start walking to work in the morning. I figure if I walk to work in the morning and and then home for lunch I'm walking maybe a mile every day. I also know that getting enough sleep helps with losing weight. I need my beauty sleep! I don't have a scale to weigh on so I have no idea what I weigh, but I'm hoping that in know time my clothes will just get looser. I'll keep everyone posted on how I'm doing with my getting healthy.
Thanks to everyone who leaves posts. I love to read them. I feel your love and support and I thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to follow your example! I keep telling myself that I'm going to get better at losing weight, but I lose my motivation. You are definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete