Thursday 9 January 2014

New Job

As some of you know I've been working at the high school as an EA here in Raymond since October. It was a full time substitute position. So I knew that when the EA was able to come back to work I would be out of a job. It happened quicker than I thought. On Tuesday my boys and I went to our pharmacy to get our flu shot. When it came to my turn the pharmacist (Wayne) asked me if I was looking for a job. I told him no because I was working at the high school. When I got back to the high school school the teacher (Becky) gave me the news that the EA was coming back early next week. I was sad and upset. I've loved working at the high school. The staff and the kids are awesome! When I got home from work I had to decide what to do. Do I take my chance of being on the schools sub list for an EA, or call about the job at the pharmacy. I prayed about and decided that since I'm the only bread winner in my home I had better call about the pharmacy job. I called Wayne and set up a time for an interview. I went yesterday and spoke to him. I got the job! I start Monday. It's 40 hrs a week (the school is 26.8 hrs). I do have to work every other Saturday :( but I get benefits! I'm so thankful for the watchful eye of my Heavenly Father. He knows what I need before I do. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the blessings I've received these last few months. Through trials come blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. Our Heavenly Father is so watchful. I watched this little video earlier this evening I thought about how this has happened in my life and after reading this I thought I should share it with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNQC-_srxH8

    Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete